Agrimatco Albania Shpk - Chief Accountant TiraneOferta Pune 24/09/2020 20:46 Post ID: 16623
🔹Agrimatco Albania Shpk, part of Agrimatco Group worldwide, a leading company in distribution of agricultural materials is pleased to receive applications from potential candidates to engage in full time employment in the position of Chief Accountant.
🔸Job Title: Chief Accountant
• Lead all general Corporate accounting matters, including benefits, payroll, pension, prepaid, accrued liabilities, insurance, debt, equity, and taxes.
• Directs the completion of month end general ledger close for all Corporate and Operating Company general ledgers.
• Coordinate and direct the monthly accounting and financial consolidations with Operating Company financial manager and accountants within each country.
• Lead the consolidation of the monthly balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement, equity/ and PPE/ via managing/directing Operating Company financial submission process in accordance with Corporate timelines.
• Review and ensure timely completion monthly journal entries and account reconciliations to ensure compliance with the Groups’ policies and procedures
• Review all accounting and Finance policies s and procedures as well as controls and modify them to best be documented and followed through
• Leads the Company compliance with internal controls around certain accounting activities.
• English language is a must
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related degree.
• 5-10 years’ experience within the accounting function.
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles and theory
• Strong knowledge in accounting software
• Strong organizational skills and ability to lead many tasks at once
Strong management skills with ability to lead, develop and recruit corporate accounting staff
• Strong computer and analytical skills (specifically, Microsoft Office applications)
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Driving license category B.
• Working days per week: 5 (Monday - Friday)
📧 E-mail:[email protected]
Interviews and selection process will start immediately after this vacancy publication.
Quick engagement is intended.
Anetari ID: 280
Njoftimi ID: 16623