Kerkohet te punesohet Administration Manager TiraneOferta Pune 02/10/2022 19:45 Post ID: 80671
We are looking for a reliable hard-working Administration and Finance Officer willing to join the team of our International Client, based in Germany and Kosovo, opening a new site in Tirana, Albania, as part of its strategic growth.
As an Administration and Finance Officer, you will be responsible for different administrative aspects including Finance, HR, and Facilities in the office, and will report directly to the CEO. In this role, you will represent the go-to person for employees in the Tirana offices should they have any problems or complaints with the main goal to reach the effective delivery of the daily operations of the tech-savvy Team in Tirana.
If you are an extremely organized working bee looking for a new challenge to advance your career, we’d love to hear from you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
👉🏻 Accounting and Payroll
• Process all purchase invoices.
• Raise sales invoices to other Imbus group companies.
• Maintain a register of fixed assets.
• Represent and develop the Signatory to a bank account.
• Process all bank transactions.
• Reconcile bank transactions to accounts systems on a monthly basis.
• Liaising with the payroll bureau to process the payroll each month.
• Maintaining the changes to the payroll system for new employees and leavers.
• Ensuring salary payments are made on time.
• Processing payroll transactions.
• Liaise with tax accountants and provide them with the information they need to complete monthly/quarterly/annual returns.
• Ensure all necessary insurance policies are in place.
• Ensuring all facilities in the office are working properly and effectively.
• Safeguarding all assets of the office and managing communication with landlords.
• Setting up new supplier contracts (IT, Office Supplies, etc.) and ensuring the internet provider efficiency.
👉🏻 HR / Recruitment
• Arranging logistics for interviews - the actual interview will normally be carried out by the CEO, but you will also interview candidates to cover any Albanian-specific matters.
• Drafting and making job offers including the responsibility to create induction programs for new employees. Your induction will be into the HR / Business process side of things.
• Working with legal compliances regarding HR issues raised.
Social and Travel
• Arranging regular social events for the Albanian team and visitors from Germany.
• Arranging travel inquiries for any Albanian employees that need to visit Germany and Kosovo.
• Arranging accommodation and local transport for visitors from Germany and Kosovo.
• Bachelor’s degree in Management, Administration, Finance or similar fields
• A Master's degree would be highly desirable
👉🏻 Work Experiences and required skills:
• Some experience with bookkeeping/accounting would be highly desirable (Training in Imbus systems and process will be provided).
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Knowledge of bookkeeping principles
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
👉🏻 Language skills:
• Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken).
• Knowledge of German language would be an asset.
👉🏻 Other interpersonal Skills:
• A desire to do what it takes to achieve the company goals.
• Attention to detail and an uncompromising striving for quality.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Great collaboration and communication skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
👉🏻 Perks & Benefits:
• The chance to actively shape our success and to grow with your tasks and responsibilities.
• A Company Culture that is Professional, busy, and friendly.
• Fixed salary plus a performance-related bonus, depending on your performance.
👉🏻 Application Procedure:
To apply for this position, please submit Your CV through the email address: [email protected]
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the "Protection of Personal Data".